ACT NOW! THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL MAY 20TH!
PROMO CODE: SPRING75
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- REPEATED ON-CAMERA WORK: Using your performance and my equipment you'll be able to watch yourself progress over the course of the seminar.
- HANDLING PRODUCT: You'll learn how to create a positive experience with the product whether your handling it, standing beside it or whether you ARE it!
- MARKETING: Don't send postcards, just don't - and other tips on the best way to spend your time, money and energy promoting yourself.
- CASTING DIRECTOR/TALENT AGENT DATABASE: Everyone who takes my seminar is added to my personal online database of actors I've worked with which I share with casting directors and talent agents looking for new talent.
- DIRECT FEEDBACK: My goal is to give each of you individual and direct feedback about your strengths and areas for growth.
- PROCESS AWARENESS: By the end, you'll have an understanding of what you control and what you don't, creating a recipe for the consistency that creates a booking actor.
- A SOLID SLATE: You'll know to smile or not to smile...and what jokes you should never make...a clean confident slate is where a great audition starts.
- DELIVERING COPY: Short copy, long copy, funny copy, no copy and cold copy. You'll walk out knowing how to prepare and deliver.
- IMPROV FOR COMMERCIALS: You'll learn how improv for a commercial audition is different than regular improv and when (always) and how (skillfully) to use it.
$75 $75 $75 $75 $75 $75 $75 $75 $75 $75 $75 $75 $75 $75 $75 $75 $75 $75 $75
I see literally over 100 auditions every day. For the last 8 years. There is one take-away: Consistently booking actors get consistent callbacks by having a consistent process? What is your process? Do you have one? Do you know what is important to focus on and what is important to let go? What you'll learn about the casting process and what happens in the room will forever change your approach to the first step that sets you up for consistent callbacks and will help you be at your very best, EVERY time.
My intensive's cover what goes on in the casting environment, how to focus on what you control and let go of what you don't and discover the little things that consistently booking actors do that make a difference in the room. You'll get repeated on-camera commercial auditions in a real commercial casting facility, recent commercial copy and most importantly direct and honest feedback about your specific strengths and areas of growth.
The Intensive's take place in Hollywood at Silver Layne Studios. You will be working and getting on tape multiple times every class, getting individual feedback and you'll receive a downloadable link of your auditions where you can see how you progressed.