SATURDAY + SUNDAY
JAN 30th & 31st 2016
11:00 AM - 3:30 PM
PRICE: $250 - SOLD OUT
The Weekend Foundation Seminar is ideal for commercial actors looking to master the first call and generate more callbacks . Taking the in-studio Foundation Seminar is the best way to become comfortable auditioning commercials and putting yourself in a position to book. Over the course of the weekend I will demystify the commercial audition experience and give you a comprehensive overview of what takes place and how to master the little things we have control of. I'll walk you through the steps of the audition by creating a real audition and give you the experience of what it's like to be behind the camera so you can understand what directors and clients are looking for when they're making their decision.
The seminar is Saturday and Sunday for 4.5 hours each day, from 11:00 - 3:00. You will be working and getting on tape every class and will end with a downloadable link of your auditions where you can see how you progressed.
THIS SEMINAR IS SOLD OUT. NEXT FOUNDATION SEMINAR WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FEBRUARY 1ST. CLICK BELOW TO GET ON THE WAIT LIST.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- THE PROCESS: By the end, you'll have a complete understanding of how the casting process works from start to finish. The who's who and the what's what of it all.
- SLATING: You'll know to smile or not to smile...and what jokes you should never make...a clean confident slate is where a great audition starts.
- DELIVERING COPY: Short copy, long copy, funny copy, no copy and cold copy. You'll walk out knowing how to prepare and deliver.
- IMPROV FOR COMMERCIALS: You'll learn how improv for a commercial audition is different than regular improv and when (always) and how (skillfully) to use it. Knowing how to use Improv commercially is one of the biggest keys to booking jobs.
- HANDLING PRODUCT: You'll learn how to handle and present the products you're advertising without looking like a complete idiot. This is what it's all about after all.
- MARKETING: Don't send postcards, just don't - and other tips on the best way to spend your time, money and energy promoting yourself.
- PROGRESS: Using your performance and my equipment you'll be able to watch yourself progress over the course of the seminar.
- CASTING DIRECTOR/TALENT AGENT DATABASE: Everyone who takes my seminar is added to my personal online database of actors I've worked with which I share with casting directors and talent agents looking for new talent.