SATURDAY + SUNDAY
The Weekend Callback Intensive is held at Silver Layne Studios in Hollywood on Saturday and Sunday from 11AM-4:30PM. You will be working and getting on tape multiple times both days and will end with a downloadable link of your auditions where you can see how you progressed. In addition to that I will create a link of your final auditions available to casting directors so they can see just how great you are.
The Weekend Callback Intensvie is best for actors with agents who feel are getting commercial callbacks but feel like they can't be their best selves for the callback. Taking the in-studio Weekend Callback Intensive is the best way to become comfortable with the commercial callback room and learn to book. This seminar is specific to the commercial callback experience. Over the course of the weekend I will walk you through the steps of the callback, give you the who's-who in the room, how best to handle yourself and the best approach to dealing with nerves, the unexpected and all the other things specific to the CB experience.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- DIRECT FEEDBACK: You'll receive individual and direct feedback about your strengths and areas for growth when performing under pressure.
- PROCESS AWARENESS: By the end, you'll have an understanding of what you control and what you don't, creating a recipe for the consistency that creates a booking actor.
- BEHIND THE CURTAIN: You'll understand the inner-workings of this industry from concept development to the last avails and bookings!
- THE UNEXPECTED: When things inevitably change last minute, you'll know exactly how to respond and be at your best given the circumstances.
- IMPROV FOR COMMERCIALS: You'll learn why directors value improv so much and how to showcase it in the Callback room.
- REPEATED ON-CAMERA WORK: Using your performance and my equipment you'll be able to watch yourself progress over the course of the seminar.
- COLLABORATING WITH THE CREATORS: You'll learn who is who and the best way to execute a give and take in the room to your advantage.
- CONCEPT AWARENESS: You'll learn how to decipher what they're looking for and demonstrate a clear understanding of what they're hoping to deliver.
- CASTING DIRECTOR/TALENT AGENT DATABASE: Everyone who takes my seminar is added to my personal online database of actors I've worked with which I share with casting directors and talent agents looking for new talent.